Dues are used to help maintain the very large Repeater system we have and other activities through the year including a Nice Dinner which the club usually pay’s for the main course.
Dues for the Sinbad Desert Amateur Radio Club are for a calendar year starting on January 1st, Dues can be paid for the following year starting in November but MUST be ear marked for the next years dues.
Dues are $15.00 per person or $20.00 per family per calendar year and can be sent to:
SDARC – Treasurer
P.O. Box 1073
Castle Dale. UT 84513
Or by Pay-Pal (see below)
Please make check to SDARC or Sinbad Desert Amateur Radio Club.
You can now pay your dues by PayPal.
- Log in to your PayPal account and select Send Money.
- Enter email@example.com for the To: address
- Enter the amount you would like to pay for dues. Leave the currency to US Dollars.
- Select Personal and then select Other. Click on the Continue button.
- In the Email to Recipient area of the webpage please fill out the Subject and Message with the following:
- For Subject please enter “SDARC Dues for your name“
- Under Message please enter:
Your Name, Address, and Phone Number
Your Call sign, if you have one
Indicate if you are an ARRL Member
- Make sure you state which year this is for if paying before December
- Click on the Send Money button.