Dues are used to help maintain the very large Repeater system we have and other CLUB activities through the year including a Nice Dinner which the club usually pay’s for the main course in December. It was decided that the members at the meeting voted to keep the December Christmas dinner and raise the Dues (Please see below)
Dues for the Sinbad Desert Amateur Radio Club are for a calendar year starting on January 1st, Dues can be paid for the following year starting in November but MUST be ear marked for the next years dues.
For 2020 year the Dues are $15.00 per person or $20.00 per family.
For the year 2021, It was approved raising the dues back up to what they were a few years ago, They will be $25.00 per person or $30.00 per family, Reason is the cost of what the Club expenditures have been and we have started using money out of what we have in the Repeater Maintenance Funds.
Hope this is not a hard ship for people on fixed incomes, if it is then PLEASE let us know at a regular club meeting because this was NOT our intent and special arrangements can and will be made.
Dues can be sent to:
SDARC – Treasurer
P.O. Box 1073
Castle Dale. UT 84513
Please make check to SDARC or Sinbad Desert Amateur Radio Club.
Or by Pay-Pal (see below)
You can now pay your dues by PayPal.
- Log in to your PayPal account and select Send Money.
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org for the To: address
- Enter the amount you would like to pay for dues. Leave the currency to US Dollars.
- Select Personal and then select Other. Click on the Continue button.
- In the Email to Recipient area of the web-page please fill out the Subject and Message with the following:
- For Subject please enter “SDARC Dues for your name“
- Under Message please enter:
Your Name, Address, and Phone Number
Your Call sign, if you have one
Indicate if you are an ARRL Member
- Make sure you state which year this is for if paying before December
- Click on the Send Money button.